Nestled in the arms of Mother Nature, the Hostel is a home away from home to our Hostel students. The Hostel at D Y Patil School of MCA provides for innumerous experiences with Mother Nature in the form of nature trails, hikes and in house adventure camps. Not only this, the scenic landscapes provide for a natural relaxation and serves for the rejuvenation of both the mind and soul, resulting in greater zeal and energy. This area also inculcates in students life-long skills of living together with different cultural background and harbouring a feeling of acceptance and tolerance. It also inculcates mannerisms which assist each child to develop holistically and lead contented lives in the later stages of life.
The Hostel is a modern structure consisting of three wings allowing for accommodation 40- 50 students in each wing. Each wing has one Television room with DVD players and space outside where students can wander, read, and sit in the sun or under the stars.
The rooms situated in the Hostel is mostly set up for 4 to one room occupancy. This residence also includes a Television lounge and a computer bay. Girls share an outdoor play area with the rest students, where they can play basketball, table tennis, and badminton.
Nearly every weekend features social events, organized by the staff & students, the get-togethers include activities such as movie nights, games and dances - all creating evenings much-relished. The celebration of various kinds takes place during the year like Navratri Nights, Dusshera Celebrations, D J Nights.
As the Hostel serves as a second home, it is imperative that the academic programme is also supported wholeheartedly. Towards this cause, a structured prep time is scheduled in the evening, with full support from the academic staff who comes in to supervise the students and provide additional support to the weaker students.
The Hostel staff comprises professionals who hold Bachelors & Masters degree, are highly experienced and are able to help students in academic areas as well as encouraging them in their physical and spiritual lives. The Hostel staff has a parental role and offer advice, guidance and friendship to the students.
|Hostel Details||No. of persons
can be accommodate
accommodated Per room
|Boys Hostel||240||04||4 / 3 / 2|
|Girls Hostel||211||03||4 / 3|
- Recreational facilities, gymnasium, yogacenter, etc in hostel : NO… We have Table Tennis and Carrom
- Computer facility including access to internet in hostel : Available in Hostel Office for Print outs and Photocopying
- Facilities for medical emergencies : Medical First Aid at Hostel and tie up with Inlacs and Budhrani Hospital, Pune
- Library facility in the hostels : No
- Internet and Wi-Fi facility : Available
- Recreational facility - common room with audio - visual equipment : Available
- Available residential facility for the staff and occupancy : Hostel Staff resides in Campus
- Constant supply of safe drinking water : RO Water Coolers available
- Security : Security Guards and CCTV Cameras installed